On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
The Bontrager Comp 31.8 stem is Blendr ready and provides a secure and confident connection to 31.8 handlebars for road, city, and mountain bikes. - 6061-T6 cast body construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp with M5 corrosion resistant steel bolts - Blendr ready for seamless accessory integration - Compatible with Blendr Elite bases and Blendr mounts - Suitable for use on a road, city, or mountain bike - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
Stiff and light with the cleanest accessory solutions available When all you need is the right position, the Elite stem gets it done and more. The strong and light alloy stem is your bike's best workhorse and also features Blendr accessory integration for a sleek setup. Key features - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers.
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
- 3D Forged and CNC machined from AL7050/T73 - 3D Forged AL6061/T6 faceplate - 4-bolt cold-forged alloy faceplate - Cr-Mo hardware - 40mm fork clamp stack height - 162g (80mm)
- 3D forged and CNC machined AL2014 - 4 bolt sculpted faceplate with titanium hardware - 40mm stack height - 113g (100mm)
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
$118.99 - $119.99
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
$139.99 - $144.99
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering a strong steerer-mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem. - Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between - CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum - Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout - Material: Aluminum - Length: 35mm or 50mm - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - Weight: 135g. (35mm); 161g. (50mm)
$115.00 - $124.99
Chromag's HiFi stem is light and extremely strong for the ultimate control and performance. The HiFi features a blended shape thanks to 3D forging. Chromag contours every surface for human contact and structural optimization. - 3D forging - 200 grams - Low stack height
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
$154.99 - $164.99
Strong, light, and capable An oversized 35mm clamp diameter MTB stem that offers increased strength and minimal weight The Kovee Pro 35 stem is the perfect centerpiece for cross country race bike. This lightweight stem is optimized for the latest XC mountain bike standard, with a 35mm clamp diameter that combines with a 35mm handlebar to provide a stronger, lighter system. - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - Laser-etched calibration marks make dialing in the perfect angle simple and repeatable - Compatible with both Knock Block and standard headsets and spacers - Knock Block system protects frame from impacts from over-rotation of bars and fork crown - Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider - High-strength, corrosion-resistant steel bolts - Approved for carbon bars
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Trim some weight and add some style to your ride with Bontrager's RXL Stem. Made from forged 7050-T6 aluminum, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And, its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is carbon friendly.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Page 1 of 3 Next page