Lock it and drop it Upgrade the look and feel of your MTB XC race cockpit with the DropLock Remote. By combining a dual-suspension lockout remote with an integrated dropper lever, you get a single remote that controls the functions of your suspension and dropper post. For the lockout, a single button controls both the on and off function of front and rear suspension. A single remote that combines a dropper lever with a dual-control suspension lockout for simple operation and clean setup. - Integrated dropper and dual-remote lockout lever for a cleaner cockpit - Single lockout lever controls both on/off - Removeable dropper lever - Compatible with mechanically activated droppers and suspension lockout systems
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
$52.99 - $92.99
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru-axle system.
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 2-bolt
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For use with 142x12mm, 148x12mm, 157x12mm, and 197x12mm hubs Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, Thru Axle - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: Thru axle nut
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$16.99 - $19.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy - Extra long 72mm clamping lever - Provides extra leverage - 13mm clamp height
- Forged aluminum seatpost clamp and quick release
Forged Alloy seat-clamp.
- Replacement Race Lite S-Bend Extensions for Bontrager Aerobars - Sold as a pair
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (Long - Bolt Only)
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
High quality replacement bearings
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
$34.99 - $49.99
Goatlinks are designed to optimize the derailleur's position relative to your cassette. Offered in two versions - a 10-speed and 11-speed, each is intended to improve the shifting of your 1x drivetrain. - Optimized for using a Shimano XT 8000 or XTR 9000 Rear Derailleur with a 10-42, 10-44, 11-45, 11-46 rear cassette setup - Compatible with M8000 (XT) and M9000 (XTR) series eleven-speed Shimano rear derailleurs - Double chainrings are not currently supported - Triple chainrings are not supported - Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM derailleurs are not supported
The RoadLink DM (Direct Mount) is the RoadLink designed to fit Shimano’s current generation R8000 Ultegra and R9100 Dura-Ace rear derailleurs. It serves as a simple device to offset the position of the rear derailleur, making it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette. It’s an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter. - Fits Shimano R9100-generation Dura-Ace and R8000-generation Ultegra rear derailleurs - CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel bolt - Does not change the derailleurs total chain wrap capacity - Fits standard derailleur hangers only - Best used with Single or Double Setups - see manufacturer's site for more details
$19.99 - $20.99
Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
- Machined aluminum ends with 50mm steel bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: The mounting holes on Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-138 are 23mm apart, center-to-center. Do not confuse this hanger with Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-120.
Page 1 of 24 Next page