Cycle Therapy Covid 19 Policy
- Masks are to be worn in the store.
- All Shop Rides and Events have been suspended until further notice.
- We will try to accommodate all service requests - we ask for your patience as we endeavor to meet our regular turn around times.
- We have hand sanitizer available for customers.
- Staff have been advised to stay at home if they have any flu-like symptoms and are also taking temperature checks.
- We are offering a Pick-up / Drop-off service for bike repairs. Please call us to discuss this.
- We also respectfully request our customers refrain from entering the store if they feel any flu-like symptoms or during any directed self isolation phase.
- We love socializing with our customers, but we now politely ask that all visits be kept short - this will reduce overlapping with other customers.
Thank you for your co-operation in regards to this matter.
If you have any questions please call our staff at (250) 597-0097
Solutions for a Challenging Time
Bikes are essential - for transportation, for stress relief, and for staying active and healthy. We have the gear that you need to ride responsibly, including helmets and visibility equipment, and we have ship to home and curbside pick up options to help you shop safely. Shop online and contact us with any questions about our products or our policies.
Online Shopping Delivery Options
We’ll arrange a time to provide contactless pickup of your order.
Ship To Home
Many bikes and accessories can be delivered directly to your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
General Store Information
Q: What are your current business hours?
A: We've modified our business hours temporarily for the well being of our team. Please check the hours at your preferred location before visiting or order your gear online at any time of the day.
Q: Do you currently offer repair services?
A: Yes. We know that bike repairs and maintenance are still valuable services. Contact us to make your service appointment today.
Q: Can I return a bike or cycling gear if it's not right for me?
A: Yes. We've extended our standard return period so that you can shop with confidence. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Placing an Online Order
Q: How do I find the right bike?
A: We're here to help. You can shop bikes online, and contact us with any questions on sizing, bike models, availability, or anything else on your mind. We can make buying a new bike fun and easy, even over the phone!
Q: How do I pick the right accessories for the bike I’m ordering?
A: While shopping for a bike online, you can also explore our selection of apparel and accessories. Give us a call if you have any questions. Common accessories with a new bike include a water bottle and cage, kickstand, helmet, lights, bags, and phone holders.
Q: Will my bike come assembled?
A: Yes. Every bike purchased from our business is professionally assembled by a trained bicycle mechanic and undergoes a comprehensive safety check before delivery.
Q: When will my bicycle be ready for pick up?
A: Most bike can be professionally assembled and ready for pick up in a day or two if the product is in stock locally. If your new bike needs to first be delivered to us from a supplier, it could require an additional 2-5 days. A member of our team will discuss your options with you after you place your order, or we are available for a personal consultation before you purchase if timeliness is a top priority for you. Once you've purchased a bike online, we'll contact you as soon as it is ready for pickup.
Q: How do I know what size product to purchase?
A: Whenever possible, products on our website have sizing information available. We are actively adding more self-serve tools to our website to help you further - especially for bicycles. We encourage you to contact so we can offer you personalized assistance finding the right size.
Q: What happens if I order the wrong size?
A: Most products we sell come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Please order with confidence and we will do our best to resolve any sizing issues you may encounter.
Q: Are pricing and availability accurate on your website?
A: Our website is connected directly to our store inventory, along with inventory from our most trusted suppliers. With rare exceptions, if you see that an item is in stock on our website, then it is available to order. However, due to increased demand, many bikes are selling quickly and may be unavailable when an order is processed. We will contact you after you make your purchase if we encounter any issues.
Receiving My Online Order
Q: Do you offer home delivery?
A: Yes. We are able to ship or deliver many bikes if you live within 10 miles of our stores. Nearly all parts and accessories are available for delivery via a package carrier such as UPS, USPS, or FedEx.
Q: Do you offer curbside pickup?
Yes. We are offering curbside pickup for all products. We will contact you when your order is ready.
Employee Safety Information
Q: How are you keeping your employees safe?
A: The safety of our employees as well as our customers is our top priority. We’ve undertaken the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC recommendations to keep our team and visitors safe. The protocols include:
- Vigilant and frequent cleaning and disinfecting standards beyond CDC recommendations
- Utilizing provided face masks and gloves
- Frequent hand washing
- Extended social distancing
- Thoroughly disinfecting every product and package before curbside pickup or local home delivery
- Team members who are symptomatic or have had probably exposure to someone who is sick are asked to stay home