- 1/2 Day - $30.00
- Full Day - $50.00
- Weekend - $80.00
- 3 Days - $100.00
- 1 Week - $180.00
- 1 Month - $300.00
Mountain Bikes & Electric Assist Bikes
- 1/2 day - $50.00
- Full Day - $80.00
- Weekend (2 Day Rental) Pick up Saturday a.m. and return Monday a.m. - $130.00
- 1 Week Rental - $290.00
- See below for Mountain Bike details
The Ramada Inn Duncan
A quick 5 minute ride from Cycle Therapy Bikes in Downtown Duncan, the Ramada Duncan Hotel has partnered with us in providing cyclist friendly accomodations when visiting the awesome Cowichan Valley. Cycle Therapy loves having close working relationships with local businesses that promote cycling in the Cowichan Valley... because we believe that this is the place to be if you are planning a great cycling holiday. Be it mountian biking, road cycling or exploring the Cowichan Valley on the gorgeous rail trail this is the place to be and the Ramada is the place to stay.
Their property features a bike wash station; free hi-speed WiFi; free local and long distance calls; free parking with a large lot for trailers; and is walking distance to malls and the quaint and inviting downtown shops. Enjoy live music and tasty appies at the River Rock Bar & Grill to celebrate your ride.
For more information simply click on their logo below and call the hotel and mention that you are participating in a Cycle Therapy event to recieve a preferred rate!
Cowichan Trail Stewardship Society Link
This Society is dedicated to developing and maintaining amazing, well-constructed, safe and authorized mixed-use trails within the working forests of the Cowichan Valley. On their web page you will find information and maps about the local trails including Maple Mountain, Mount Tzouhalem and Cobble Hill Mountain.
Cobble Hill Mountain Trail Map Link
There are rides for the whole family to enjoy on Cobble Hill Mountian!
Backroads Bike Touring Vancouver Island Link
This is a web page with information about cycle touring on Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. The emphasis is on backroads bike touring and bikepacking although there is ample information about cycle touring on popular main road routes as well. You will find rides, campsites and information on what you need to know about riding the backroads as well as a section on some tough rides in some uncommon remote corners of Vancouver Island.
- 20% discount if under the age of 16 when accompanied by an adult rental.
- Burley trailer and car racks available for rent upon request.
- Road - TREK Domane ALR4 Disc
- Dual Sport - DS3 disc and Neko 3 WSD
- TREK kids bikes - 24" and 20 " wheels
- Trek Fuel EX8 Eagle 29"
- Rocky Mountain Altitude A70
- 1/2 Day rental - Returned by 1:30 p.m. or renting after 1:30 p.m
- Helmet, lock and water bottle cage is provided
- Any repairs or damage will be charged at the shop rate
- Includes complimentary Cowichan Valley map
- Must have waiver signed and leave Credit Card and valid licence details
- Booking is encouraged - 25% deposit is required at the time of booking
- Fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to booking date